Loading... Please wait...

write a review

Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

Ontario Registered Document

* Document No.:

(Maximum Size: . Type: )
* Land Title Office:

(Maximum Size: . Type: )

Product Description

Registered documents can only be obtained by way of registration number which can be found on a copy of the title search.  In some cases, particularly documents older than 1980, we will require a copy of the title in order to locate the document. 

Obtaining copies of these documents can reveal a great deal about your property that you may not have otherwise known or considered.  Whether you are wanting to find out all the information you can on your own property, a neighbours, or on anyone else's property, a title search with copies of all the registered documents will give you everthing you need to know.   

Registered documents commonly requested include:

  • Form A Transfers - Identifies the Buyer and Seller of the property.  The date the transaction was registered at the Land Title Office and the Consideration amount ie. price paid for the property.
  • Form B Mortgages - Identifies the Borrower and Lender, date registered and the payment provisions ie. Mortgage amount, interest rate, monthly payment amount. 
  • Builder's Liens - Identifies claimant and legal description of the property.  Brief description of the work done, the amount of the lien and date the amount is due.
  • Certificate of Pending Litigation (CPL) - Court proceedings where a claim is made for interest in land.  Particulars are set out in the registered CPL document.
  • Judgements - Particulars of a court ruling awarding the plaintiff a secured judgement against the property.  This document will outline the amount plus interest of the judgement.  
  • Easements - A right to cross or otherwise use someone else's land for a specified purpose.  A common example would be the right of a property owner who has no street access to use a particular segment of the neighbour's land to gain access to the road.  
  • Restrictive Covenants - A provision limiting the use of a property and prohibiting certain uses.  They can take many forms, for example, restrict the height and size of buildings or trees on the property.  Or, provide that no building be constructed within a certain distance from a stream.
  • Right of ways - The right to allow someone to have access to your property for a specific purpose.  This is common for utility companies to install and maintain certain utility services. 
  • Building Schemes -  Means "scheme of development," where parcels are subject to certain restrictions regarding the use of the land and the buildings on it.  For example, it may state that your house must be constructed out of specific materials or in a selected design or that you cannot opertate a business or have farm animals on the property.

Results will be delivered via email within 45 minutes of your order during regular business hours.

Have a question?  Please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you.